Sunday, September 20, 2009

Steve Sneezes

EXT. PARK

DAN and STEVE are in a park. STEVE sneezes.

STEVE
Ahhh...ahhh...CHOOBOO GOOBOO GEEBEE GOO!!!!

DAN
Uh...bless you?

STEVE
Whew! Thanks.

DAN
So...that's how you sneeze, huh?

STEVE
Wha? Yeah, must be allergic to the plants or something.

DAN
Do you sneeze like that all the time?

STEVE
Well...I sneeze when something irritates my nasal passages.

DAN
No, I know, but...like that?

STEVE
Like wha...Ahhh...AHH

DAN
Oh no.

STEVE
AHHH....
CHOOBOO GOOBOO GEEBEE GOO GOOCHY GOOCHY GOO!!!

DAN
Do you sneeze like that on dates?

STEVE
Well like, yeah, I've sneezed on dates.

DAN
And the girls never call you back, do they.

STEVE
Not a single one. What sluts!

DAN
Maybe you should see a doctor?

STEVE
About what? About my...Ahhh...AHHH....AHHHH....
CHOOBOO GOOBOO GEEBEE GOO POOPOOO DOODOOO PEEPEE WAWAWA!!!!!!!

DAN
Doodoo peepee? Seriously?

STEVE
HUH? I am completely oblivious to what you are trying to tell me right now.

DAN
Yeah, I've noticed. It's kind of irritating.

STEVE
Well I'm an irritating guy.

DAN
I'm deleting your number from my phone.


THE END.

No comments: