Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Order in the Funny Court

INT. COURTROOM

LAWYER
And so, Mister Gaffy, you walked all the way upstairs.

MR. GAFFY
That's correct.

LAWYER
And then you went INTO THE BATHROOM...

MR. GAFFY
...Yes.

LAWYER
And you brushed your TEETH. ONE brush TWO brush THREE brush FOUR.

MR. GAFFY
Yes. Something like that.

LAWYER
And then you put on your PAJAMAS. What kind of pajamas were they?

MR. GAFFY
Like a...a flannel thing. Comfy.

LAWYER
And then what?

MR. GAFFY
I think I...

LAWYER
YOU THINK?

MR. GAFFY
I went into my bedroom.

LAWYER
But you didn't go to bed, did you?

MR. GAFFY
No. No? No.

LAWYER
You checked your e-mail ONE LAST TIME before going to sleep.

MR. GAFFY
Ah, yes, I always do that.

LAWYER
And then you shut down your computer, and you climbed into bed.

MR. GAFFY
Oh god. Yes. It's true.

LAWYER
And then...you slept! You slept like a little baby.

MR. GAFFY
Yes. Yes a very nice sleep.

LAWYER
No further questions!

JUDGE
Mr. Gaffy you may step down.

Mr.Gaffy hesitates for a moment and awkwardly goes to the bench.

JUDGE
I've heard all I need to. Mr. Gaffy I sentence you to death by electric chair. Good day everybody.

MR.GAFFY
Well, what's fair is fair.

JURY
Yay!


THE END.

No comments: