Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mosquito Farm

EXT. MOSQUITO FARM

A farmer is showing some kids around the mosquito farm.

FARMER
Well here we are at the old mosquito farm! Yep, the government tried to shut us down but we're still kickin', breeding hundreds of millions of mosquitoes and letting them loose on our fragile lil' ecosystem!

BILLY
AUGH!!!! My face!

FARMER
Well looks like someone's made a friend or two! Don't worry son, if you leave THEM alone, they'll leave YOU alone.

Billy falls down dead.

FARMER
Or am I thinkin' of honeybees? Oh yeah, that's true, mosquitoes will attack a corpse if it got two drops of blood left in 'er!

SUSIE
My arm! My arm!

Susie's arm is covered in 200 mosquitoes.

FARMER
Ain't you just the cutest little pumpkin pie? What's your name?

Susie falls down dead.

FARMER
Allergic to mosquitoes I imagine. Well let me continue the tour, that school of yours didn't pay me for nothin...So now if you look over at this building, this is our Breeding Castle, sort of like a little motel for mosquitoes to go about their business, packed with pheromones and chemicals to make sure they breed 50 times as much as usual.

A kid, PETER runs into it.

FARMER
Oh now Peter I wouldn't go running in there...

A distsnt scream

FARMER
Aaaaand he's dead. Yeah they will just cover a young man head to toe who runs in there. Bleed you dry, they will.

Pause.

FARMER
And it looks like I'm out of kids. And I didn't even get to show them the giant mosquitoes!

Three giant mosquitoes walk on with tennis rackets.

FARMER
Gonna be a good game today, boys!

MOSQUITOES
BZZZZZ.


THE END.

No comments: